Removes scratches and nibs on repaired or original painted surfaces. Abrasive crystals break down during the buffing cycle creating refined polishing agents for a high gloss. The easy-to-use water-based, low solvent formula provides an extended buffing window with limited dust and residue for easy clean-up. And it’s silicone-free making it safe for body shop applications.
Low dust formula with long working window.
Abrasives break down for a high gloss.
how to use select cutting compound
1. Shake the bottle before using.
2. Sand surface to P1000 or finer then wipe the surface clean.
3. Using only a small amount in each area, polish with a Car Brite polishing pad at a low speed for ten seconds exerting increased pressure while tilting the buffer.
4. With light pressure, polish the area with a flat pad for 20-40 seconds.
5. Remove any residue with a clean, microfiber towel.